Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10 Life Lessons from the Pork Chop Express



10. Oh, gosh. Cash I guess. I mean, it's not deductable, is it?

9. Play your cards right, you live to talk about it.

8. Just remeber what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes and the poison arrows fall out of the sky and the pillars of heaven shake. Jack Burton just looks that big 'ol storm in the eye and says "Give me your best shot, pal. I Can take it"

7. I was born ready

6. You got a tongue, Dave. Ask her yourself.

5. I took something. I can see things no one else can see.

4. Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yessir! The Check is in the mail!

3. It's all in the reflexes.

2. Son of a b**ch must pay!

1. Would you stop rubbing your body up against mine? Because I can't concentrate when you do that.
________________________________________________________

Man's Couch is a community. If you are interested in becoming a member or a guest contributor feel free to contact us directly!!

2 comments:

Bart Fargo said...

Yeah, it was available On Demand last month and I tried to get my wife to watch it. Besides the fact that it came out the year she was born, she just couldn't get into the true spirit of a martial arts-inspired action-adventure buddy comedy with supernatural overtones and a near-Pliskin hero. I enjoyed it again, but the whole Kim Cattral thing got in the way of me digging it to the point I did when I was a 'tween.

Dean-O said...

One of my all time favorite movies, guys, pure and simple. Kurt Russell is doing a bad John Wayne impression for 90 minutes while the synthesizers blare in the background. How can you go wrong? That's right: you can't. And you shouldn't try.

"Hollow?" "Hollow." "F*** it."