Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh Zephyr Winds Which Blow on High.....




Hi Boys-

Sorry for the delay in posting. Things have been crazy here in North Carolina...as all of you have commented on the presidential race I will save my thoughts for another post but as most of you know it has been a real battleground here. I have loved all the posts and concur as usual. Loved the Obama supporter video...I'm in an office full of them.

I have a HUGE rant that I want to post later this week. In the meantime, thought all of you would love to know that I had to speak in Sacrament this week on "Overcoming Adversity" and used "Oh Mighty Isis" and "Shazaam" in my talk. I'd tell you more but I'm saving all of my talks now so I can present them in General Conference someday....or maybe Michael McLean will write a soundtrack to accompany them.

Thought all of you would enjoy a brief flashback into the world of Saturday morning...where you didn't have to worry about seeing re-runs of "The Real World." I'll be back soon!

No comments: